10 Things I Saw at the Saratoga Downtown Business Association Fall Festival
A photographer buddy and I decided to head downtown to photograph the goings on at the Saratoga Downtown Business Association's Fall Festival. The Fall Festival is a family-friendly day-long event with entertainment, costumes, and fun for the kids. I'd never been before, so there where a lot of things that caught my eye. Here are ten things in particular that I saw:
1. A magician! As featured above. The kids enjoyed watching him.
2. A juggler/stilt walker. It takes some real talent to be able to walk on stilts.
4. People dressed up in costumes. I love this Raggedy Ann one!
5. Beautiful scenery. A trip downtown in Saratoga pretty much requires a walk through Congress Park. Even though it's pretty much past peak here, I still thought everything looked beautiful.
6. Olaf! This person…I mean, snowman, gets major points with me for going all out. I didn't realize you were supposed to dress up…next year!
7. Singers. Thanks for creating a great atmosphere (and for smiling for the camera!)
9. A puppy! My friend brought her daughter's new puppy Newman out on the town and he captured everyone's attention!
9. A parade. I had a great view from the patio at Cantina!
I had a great day, and I look forward to capturing it again next year.